Facereality 8% Mandelic Serum
8% Mandelic Serum is an alpha hydroxy acid serum that contains the chirally correct versions of both L-Mandelic Acid and L-Lactic Acid. These key ingredients offer exfoliating properties and can help diminish the appearance of discoloration. Niacinamide offers antioxidant support for the skin.
This water-based serum is appropriate for all skin types and for skin that needs a boost up from 5% Mandelic Serum.
Updated Instructions: Apply 1 pump all over a clean face or affected area.
- 8% L-Mandelic Acid: alpha hydroxy acid that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties, improves the appearance of pigmentation
- 4% L-Lactic Acid: alpha hydroxy acid that is hydrating, exfoliating, and reduces pigmentation
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): moisturizes, attracts and holds water in the ski
- Sodium PCA: potent hydrating and moisturizing humectant that is non-irritating
- Niacinamide: antioxidant that supports moisture retention and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
Our gold standard 8% L-Mandelic Serum is an alpha hydroxy acid serum that contains the chirally correct versions of both l-mandelic acid and l-lactic acid. L-Mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids slowing down epidermal penetration resulting in a more even exfoliation with less irritation. This water-based serum is recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, noninflamed acne, fungal folliculitis, and hyperpigmentation.
- Safe for use on skin prone to all types of acne and can be used on skin that is not prone to acne.
- Mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids, slowing down epidermal penetration resulting in a more even exfoliation with less irritation.
- Recommended for skin that needs a boost up from 5% Mandelic Serum.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.