Real People. Real Results. Customized For You!
"For those determined to take control of their battle with acne, but don't have the ability to visit our clinic in-person join us online. My team and I guarantee you will see results and are committed to helping you clear your skin." – Kelsey Rae - Founder RaeDerma & MyAcneCoach®Book Your Virtual Appointment
*Your results or speed of results over time will vary based on severity, dedication to your home care, lifestyle factors and if you are virtual or in-person.
“My clinician gave me a tailored skincare routine and it’s a really great system”
“I cleared my skin by seeing an practice that specializes in acne”
“Facereality has one of the best spot treatments. It’s a blemish’s worst nightmare”
Type of Acne We Specialize In
Join Our Online Acne Bootcamp
The thing that really separates RaeDerma from any other acne products/services is a combination of clinical application and real world product-usage experience. We are acne practitioners and specialists. We guarantee we can help improve your skin and help you take control of your acne.
We blend our real world experience with professional products and technology to help our clients achieve acne-free skin. Want to clear your acne in 2-3 months? Join our online acne bootcamp for an affordable and comprehensive program to clear your skin.
Steps To Clear Your Acne
- Develop customized skincare regimen at the initial consultation
- Adjust your skincare regimen every 2 weeks
- Guiding you through the whole process of getting clear. You will contact our clinician directly. We are always here to support you through the process
- Detect you acne triggers in everyday life that exacerbate acne, such as food, skincare, makeup and birth control
- Educate you about how to keep your skin clear as long as you want it
Types of Acne We Treat
- Blackheads & Whiteheads Removal – clogged pores known as comedones
- Pimples & Pustules – inflamed, red lesions that contain pus
- Cystic Acne – pus-filled bumps deep under the skin that are painful and often scar
- Acne Rosacea – characterized by redness, bumps, and inflammation
- Acne Scars – ice pick and keloid scars resulting from acne inflammation
- Teen Acne – hormonal-induced acne based on lifestyle factors
- Body Acne – clogged pores on the body
- Hormonal Acne – Acne caused by hormonal changes in the body
Face Reality Skincare Voted #1 Acne Line 3 Years In A Row
In-Clinic and Virtual Client Results
*Your results over time will vary based on severity, dedication to your home care and lifestyle factors.
What Types Products Will You Use for Treatments?
Your routine will be customized based on a mixture the clinical and medical-grade products we carry and the goals you have for your skin.
Step 1: Virtual Consultation
- All new virtual clients are strongly encouraged to go through the “Virtual Acne Bootcamp Consultation” appointment before they can book regular check ins. You can also just buy product from us if that is what you need.
- This includes a client questionnaire to help us better understand the history of your skin and the details we need to consider when treating you.
- A client consent form to give us the permission we need to proceed with the treatment.
- A client-agreement form that explains what is expected from you.
- You will need to send in good quality photos of your skin, because tracking your progress is imperative!
- Skin analysis to determine the proper home care your skin type and acne type.
At the end of our chat, we will send you an onboarding video and an “Acne Information Packet” to help you fight the acne battle!
Step 2: Skin Analysis
- We will determine what skin type you have and what type of acne you are dealing with, or if you have an acne imposter
- Any skin conditions you may have
- Any skin sensitivities
- Your Fitzpatrick type
- All of this will determine the home care products you will start with
Step 3: Get Your Products
- The fun part!
- Based on your acne type and severity you will get a customized morning and evening home care routine
- We ship your product directly to your front door. You can expect to receive your products in about 3-7 days on average
Step 4: Ongoing Virtual Check-Ins
- We will have check-ins every 2 weeks for 8-12 weeks to ensure you are using your products correctly to get the desired results
- During these check-ins you will receive home care instructions that you will follow step-by-step
- Goodbye breakouts and hello clear skin!
Book Your Virtual Acne Treatment
Common or Frequently Asked Questions
We have seen clients with chronic inflamed acne, hormonal acne and severe cystic acne. We have a 97% success rate on clearing up all of our clients without medication. Even the really challenging conditions. We are genuinely committed to helping you take control of your acne.
At your initial virtual (onboarding) appointment you can expect to pay ~$180 on products (this does not include the service). The 30 minute virtual onboarding appointment is $115. So you can expect to pay a total of ~$295 on product and service for your first appointment.
Your virtual check-ins are $80 for a 30 minute time slot. You can expect to have 6-8 check-in with us depending on how long it takes to get clear. (On average competitors are charging $150 and up for 30 minute check ins).
You will not have to purchase product at every check-in, just as needed.
You can expect to pay a total of $780-880 for 3-4 months or $6-8/day.
We see that most clients get clear in 2-3 months. Some may take 3-4 months depending on the severity and how disciplined you are with the routine. During your check-ins we will reassess.
For those customer who have chronic acne, you will likely need to have an ongoing maintenance plan to manage your acne flareups. However, for those with mild acne, most will notice it will be much easier to manage after the acne bootcamp and proper product usage.
The average cost of Accutane, otherwise known as Isotretinonin is about $359/month or $12/ pill (30 days supply). This may vary upon insurance.
The average cost of our acne bootcamp is about $235/month for 3-4 months or about $7/day (the cost of our small coffee addiction 😂).
When you book your virtual appointment, you will be automatically assigned a zoom link in your “My Account” section under your bookings. Just use that link to join the appointment on the scheduled day.
We recommend going makeup-free so we can get the best possible view of your skin.
Each consultation is designed to help you select the best products for your skin type and reconfigure your routine, which is why we’re unable to offer complimentary consultations for past purchases.