GlyMed Hydrating Masque with Enzymes
Ultra-Hydrating Enzyme Masque exfoliates and detoxifies skin as it boosts cellular renewal. Packed with hydrating botanicals and antioxidants, this energizing masque instantly moisturizes, and firms dry and dehydrated skin.
Volume: 2.0 oz
This product is acne-safe.
After cleansing, apply to the face, neck and décolleté and leave on for 5–10 minutes. Rinse with water. Can be used 2–3 times a week.
- Increases Hydration
- Reduces Dull & Uneven Texture
- Papain: From the papaya fruit, this enzyme hydrolyzes and digests proteins.
- Bromelain: An enzyme in pineapple that promotes protein metabolism, eliminates dead cells, and improves skin texture.
- Calendula: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, and healing.
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate: A conditioner, and emollient lubricant, skin derived from coconut.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Increases water content and helps assist against transepidermal water loss. It can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Lavender: Promotes healing and balance to the skin. It is also an antiseptic, analgesic, and antidepressant
- Lemongrass: Cleansing and purifying to the skin. Helps normalize oil production and reduce breakouts.
Ingredients: Water, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Selenium, Papain, Squalane, Thioctic Acid, Hydrophilic Polyether Polyurethane, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Bromelain Extract, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Chromium Oxide Green.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- My face gets red when I use Hydrating Masque with Enzymes. Should I be concerned?
Ultra-Hydrating Enzyme Masque incorporates several enzymes that gently but actively digest dead skin cells. The redness you are seeing is a result of this activity.
- How often can I use Hydrating Masque with Enzymes?
We recommend the use of any GlyMed Plus masques two to three times weekly unless otherwise instructed by your skin care professional. I have noticed that my hands are also revealing their age.
- Can I use Hydrating Masque with Enzymes on my hands?
Yes, the hands are the true revelation of aging since most individuals do not address these concerns early. Follow the same instructions for use on the back of hands and anywhere there is excessive dry skin including elbows and knees.
- Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms?
Yes this product contains ingredients safe for pregnant/breastfeeding mothers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.