Healthy Skin Is Not Achieved With A “One Treatment Fits All” Mindset
"Whether you are looking for custom chemical peels, microneedling, microderms, laser services, a better skincare routine or struggling with acne, my team and I are committed to helping you achieve your skin wellness goals."
Kelsey Rae - Founder RaeDerma & MyAcneCoach®
Holistically Healthy Skin Starts at RaeDerma
Type of Acne We Specialize In
Join Our In-Person Acne Bootcamp
The thing that really separates RaeDerma from any other acne products/services is a combination of clinical application and real world product-process experience. We are acne practitioners and specialists.
We blend our real world experience with professional products and technology to help our clients achieve clear skin. Want to clear your acne in 3-4 months? Join our acne bootcamp for an affordable and comprehensive program to clear your skin.
Hybrid In-Office and Virtual Results
*Your results or speed of results over time will vary based on severity, dedication to your home care, lifestyle factors and if you are virtual or in-person.
Acne Conditions That We Treat
- Blackheads & Whiteheads Removal – clogged pores known as comedones
- Pimples & Pustules – inflamed, red lesions that contain pus
- Cystic Acne – pus-filled bumps deep under the skin that are painful and often scar
- Acne Rosacea – characterized by redness, bumps, and inflammation
- Acne Scars – ice pick and keloid scars resulting from acne inflammation
- Teen Acne – hormonal-induced acne based on lifestyle factors
- Body Acne – clogged pores on the body
- Hormonal Acne – Acne caused by hormonal changes in the body
Med Spa Treatments
Acne treatments aim to reduce oil production, eliminate bacteria, and increase skin-cell turnover to prevent new blemishes from developing. They also reduce inflammation to help treat current symptoms.
In addition to gentle acne extractions, we offer chemical peels for acne and acne scars formulated based on your skin type and desired outcome. Chemical peels are more potent than physical exfoliants and have minimal risk of adverse side effects.
While acne scars can be challenging to eradicate, our clinic offers a host of procedures that can help smooth skin and dramatically improve their appearance. These procedures include:
- Oxygen Facials
- Enzyme Facials
ACNE PRODUCTS SEEN IN
“My clinician gave me a tailored skincare routine and it’s a really great system”
“I cleared my skin by seeing a clinician who specializes in acne”
“Facereality has one of the best spot treatments. It’s a blemish’s worst nightmare”
Best Selling ProductsView All Products
Step 1: Consultation
- All new clients are highly recommended to go through the “Acne Consultation and Startup” appointment before they can book regular check ins.
- This includes a client questionnaire to help us better understand the history of your skin and the details we need to consider when treating you.
- A client consent form to give us the permission we need to proceed with the treatment.
- A client-agreement form that explains what is expected from you.
- You will need to send in good quality photos of your skin, because tracking your progress is imperative!
- Skin analysis to determine the proper home care your skin type and acne type.
At the end of our chat, we will send you an onboarding video and an “Acne Information Packet” to help you fight the acne battle!
Step 2: Skin Analysis
- We will determine what skin type you have and what type of acne you are dealing with, or if you have an acne imposter
- Any skin conditions you may have
- Any skin sensitivities
- Your Fitzpatrick type
- All of this will determine the home care products you will start with
Step 3: Get Your Products
- The fun part!
- Based on your acne type and severity you will get a customized morning and evening home care routine
- You can expect to receive your products in about 5-7 days on average
Step 4: Ongoing Check-Ins
- We will have check-ins every 2 weeks for 8-12 weeks to ensure you are using your products correctly to get the desired results
- During these check-ins you will receive home care instructions that you will follow step-by-step
- Goodbye breakouts and hello clear skin!
Book Your Appointment
We have seen clients with chronic inflamed acne, hormonal acne and severe cystic acne. We have a 97% success rate on clearing up all of our clients without medication. Even the really challenging conditions.
At your initial (onboarding) appointment you can expect to pay approximately $180 on products (this does not include the service). The 80 minute acne consultation and startup appointment is $180. So you can expect to pay a total of $360 on product and service for your first appointment.
Your bi-monthly acne peel treatments are $100 for a 45 minute time slot. You can expect to have 6-10 of these with us depending on how long it takes to get clear.
You will not have to purchase product at every check-in, just as needed.
You can expect to pay a total of $700-1000 for 3-4 months.
We see that most clients get clear in 60-90 days. Some may take 120 days depending on the severity and how disciplined you are with the routine. During your check-ins we will reassess.
For those customer who have chronic acne, you will likely need to have an ongoing maintenance plan to manage your acne flareups. However, for those with mild acne, most will notice it will be much easier to manage after the acne bootcamp and proper product usage.
The average cost of Accutane, otherwise known as Isotretinonin is about $359/month or $12/ pill (30 days supply). This may vary upon insurance.
The average cost of our acne bootcamp is about $230/month for 2-3 months or about $8/day.
We recommend going makeup-free so we can get the best possible view of your skin.