Are You Struggling With Teen Acne? We Got You!
"For those who are determined to end their battle with acne, but do not want to use prescription medication. My team and I are committed to helping you get clear." – Kelsey Rae - Founder RaeDerma & MyAcneCoach®Book Your Appointment
Acne Treatment for Teens – Acne Free Skin Starts Here!
Type of Acne We Specialize In
Join Our Acne Bootcamp
The thing that really separates RaeDerma from any other acne products/services is a combination of clinical application and real world product experience. We are acne practitioners and specialists that can help with acne treatment for teens.
We blend our real world experience with professional products and technology to help our clients achieve clear skin for our teenage clients. Want to clear your acne in 3-4 months? Join our in-person or virtual acne bootcamp and take control of your acne.
Hybrid In-Office and Virtual Results
*Your results or speed of results over time will vary based on severity, dedication to your home care, lifestyle factors and if you are virtual or in-person.
Acne Treatment for Teens
- Develop customized skincare regimen at your initial consultation
- Adjust your skincare regimen every 2 weeks (for 8-12 weeks)
- Guiding you through the whole process of getting clear. You will contact our clinician directly via appointment FaceTime or in-person. We are always here to support you through the process
- Detect you acne triggers in everyday life that exacerbate acne, such as food, skincare, makeup and birth control
- Educate you about how to keep your skin clear as long as you want it
- Use our acne analyzer tool to make sure the rest of your personal care products are acne-safe
Parents, Need Some Help?
Teenage acne is super common since this age group tends to be going through lifestyle changes that will impact their skin. Our acne treatments aim to reduce oil production, eliminate bacteria, and increase skin-cell turnover to prevent new blemishes from developing. They also reduce inflammation to help treat current symptoms.
Our clinician will work with you and your teen to educate them on the benefits of holistic acne care. We also make sure they get their acne under control and managed throughout the teenage years and beyond.
ACNE PRODUCTS SEEN IN
“My clinician gave me a tailored skincare routine and it’s a really great system”
“I cleared my skin by seeing a clinician who specializes in acne”
“Facereality has one of the best spot treatments. It’s a blemish’s worst nightmare”
What Types Products Will You Use for Treatments?
Your routine will be customized based on a mixture the clinical and medical-grade products we carry and the goals you have for your skin.
Acne Best Seller ProductsView All Products
Step 1: Consultation
- All new clients must go through the “Acne Consultation and Startup” appointment before they can book regular check ins.
- This includes a client questionnaire to help us better understand the history of your skin and the details we need to consider when treating you.
- A client consent form to give us the permission we need to proceed with the treatment.
- A client-agreement form that explains what is expected from you.
- You will need to send in good quality photos of your skin, because tracking your progress is imperative!
- Skin analysis to determine the proper home care your skin type and acne type.
At the end of our chat, we will send you an onboarding video and an “Acne Information Packet” to help you fight the acne battle!
Step 2: Skin Analysis
- We will determine what skin type you have and what type of acne you are dealing with, or if you have an acne imposter
- Any skin conditions you may have
- Any skin sensitivities
- Your Fitzpatrick type
- All of this will determine the home care products you will start with
Step 3: Get Your Products
- The fun part!
- Based on your acne type and severity you will get a customized morning and evening home care routine
- You can expect to receive your products in about 5-7 days on average
Step 4: Ongoing Check-Ins
- We will have check-ins every 2 weeks for 8-12 weeks to ensure you are using your products correctly to get the desired results
- During these check-ins you will receive home care instructions that you will follow step-by-step
- Goodbye breakouts and hello clear skin!
Book Your Appointment
We have seen clients with chronic inflamed acne, hormonal acne and sever cystic acne. We have a 92% success rate on clearing up all of our clients without medication. Even the really challenging conditions.
At your initial (onboarding) appointment you can expect to pay approximately $180 on products (this does not include the service). The 80 minute acne consultation and startup appointment is $180. So you can expect to pay a total of $360 on product and service for your first appointment.
Your bi-monthly acne peel treatments are $100 for a 45 minute time slot. You can expect to have 6-10 of these with us depending on how long it takes to get clear.
You will not have to purchase product at every check-in, just as needed.
You can expect to pay a total of $700-1000 for 3-4 months.
We see that most clients get clear in 60-90 days. Some may take 120 days depending on the severity and how disciplined you are with the routine. During your check-ins we will reassess.
For those customer who have chronic acne, you will likely need to have an ongoing maintenance plan to manage your acne flareups. However, for those with mild acne, most will notice it will be much easier to manage after the acne bootcamp and proper product usage.
The average cost of Accutane, otherwise known as Isotretinonin is about $359/month or $12/ pill (30 days supply). This may vary upon insurance.
The average cost of our acne bootcamp is about $230/month for 2-3 months or about $8/day.
We recommend going makeup-free so we can get the best possible view of your skin.