Facereality 15% Mandelic Serum
15% Mandelic Serum is an alpha hydroxy acid serum that contains the chirally correct versions of both L-Mandelic Acid and L-Lactic Acid. These key ingredients offer exfoliating properties and can help diminish the appearance of discoloration. Niacinamide offers antioxidant support for the skin.
This water-based serum is appropriate for use on the back or for oily skin types that needs a boost up from 11% Mandelic Serum. It can be drying so start slowly.
- 15% L-Mandelic Acid: alpha hydroxy acid that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties, improves the appearance of pigmentation
- 8% L-Lactic Acid: alpha hydroxy acid that is hydrating, exfoliating, and reduces pigmentation
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): moisturizes, attracts and holds water in the skin
- Sodium PCA: potent hydrating and moisturizing humectant that is non-irritating
- Niacinamide: antioxidant that supports moisture retention and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
Our gold standard 15% L-Mandelic Serum is an alpha hydroxy acid serum that contains the chirally correct versions of both l-mandelic acid and l-lactic acid. L-Mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids slowing down epidermal penetration resulting in a more even exfoliation with less irritation. This water-based serum is recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, noninflamed acne, fungal folliculitis, and hyperpigmentation.
- Safe for use on skin prone to all types of acne and can be used on skin that is not prone to acne.
- Mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids, slowing down epidermal penetration resulting in a more even exfoliation with less irritation.
- Recommended for use on the back.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Mandelic Acid (L) 15%, Alcohol, Lactic Acid (L) 8%, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Lactate, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Urea, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.