GlyMed Cell Protection Balm
This all-purpose barrier repair balm and skin shield is excellent for post-peel and laser treatments, in addition to soothing extra dry or itchy skin, chapped lips, or skin irritated by rashes, scrapes, insect bites, and small burns. Infused with live yeast cell derivatives that promote cell renewal and collagen synthesis.
Volume: 2.0 oz
This product is acne-safe.
Apply over serums and moisturizers. Can be used morning and night. Re-apply as needed.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Repairs & Protects
- Bisabolol: Is a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredient that is obtained from chamomile. Helps accelerate the healing process of the skin and can be used on sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter: A skin conditioning ingredient that is well known for its moisturizing, protecting, and healing properties. Soothes damaged skin, promotes cell regeneration, and assists in circulation.
- Vitamin B: This anti-inflammatory promotes wound healing and is a skin moisturizer.
- Petrolatum: Helps prevent moisture loss and forms an occlusive barrier on the skin to assist in recovery from damage and reduce inflammation.
- Yeast Beta Glucan: Moisturizing, nourishing, and healing. Vitamin A Ester: Free rad
Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Potassium Sorbate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Water, Xanthan Gum.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.